They have a proven record of NEVER having to be replaced during the economic life cycle of the machine. Artezen does not use cast iron parts; all components in contact with dough are made of high- quality stainless steel.
Weight accuracy is related to the dividing system. Volumetric dividers rely on heavy pressure from
a motor or spring; this affects the dough quality and leads to heavy wear of mechanical
components. Many of these dividers may be good when new but become much less accurate after
some years of use.
Vacuum dividers are less accurate than volumetric pressure dividers in case of stronger dough, of variable quantities in the hopper or when working with fast proving dough. The lower working pressure however provides for a larger volume of the end product and requires less, expensive additives.
Artezen dividers are unique since they apply a combination of vacuum and volumetric pressure. On top of that, dividing pressure can be adjust- ed on the control panel through our operating software. Note: even in maximum pressure setting, Calybra is much more gentle to your dough than typical dividers. Because is pre-measured first, minimal pressure is required for accuracy with maximum respect for your dough quality.
• Oiling systems of other dividers cost easily 4,000 euro per year per shift. Within a few years, your
oil free Calybra has paid for itself.
• Calybra still works as new when pressure dividers need an expensive refurbishment.
• Save additional money on expensive additives.
• Get a better end product and sell more bread.
• Proven on the market for over two decades.