Personal data policy Artezen Srl., Via Lago di Tovel 14, 36015 Schio, Italy - R.E.A. VI-368572 P.IVA e C.F. 03967970249
Artezen Srl. respects your privacy. That is why Artezen has developed this privacy statement, so you would have an overview on how we collect, use, store and share personal information we have about you.
Who are we?
Artezen a Europe - Italian based company designing, manufacturing and selling bakery equipment all over the world through its distribution partners.
All main decisions regarding privacy, personal data protection and other procedures for safe processing of data on a corporate level are taken by senior management and other appropriate personnel.
How and when does privacy notice apply?
This privacy notice describes the data processing activities carried out by Artezen in cases where Artezen acts as a data controller, collecting the personal data of customers, suppliers or employees and deciding the purpose and means for the processing. This privacy notice also provides information on how Artezen acts as data processor, meaning how Artezen engages on processing data on behalf of our corporate customers or partners based on the instructions they provide.
This privacy notice applies to all processes in Artezen, including websites, applications , and other products or domains within Artezen branded services or products.
If you disagree with this privacy notice, unfortunately Artezen will not be able to provide you with various services.
How does Artezen act as data controller?
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to identification of particular person, also constitutes personal data. If Artezen determines a goal which we want to achieve that includes processing of personal data, then we act as a data controller.
Processing personal data is necessary for Artezen to prepare for or fulfil contracts we have entered into, provide our customers with services and products, offer them discounts and personalised offers. This includes (but is not limited to) providing you with services through various initiatives.
Why we collect your personal data?
Artezen collects and processes personal data about our customers, employees and vendors as a part of our way of conducting business and as means to reach our strategic goal. – to become a world wide leading actor in regards of dough dividing and rounding. We collect personal data and process personal data of the following data subjects:
Existing and potential customers
To provide services, manage our customer relations and to deliver on our promises to our existing or potential customers, Artezen needs information on who you are, what is your position as a user of our services and products and information how to reach you or what is your role as a contact person. The reasons for processing this information are mainly as follows:
1. Preparing for and delivering on agreements made with customers and providing requested offers and information to our customers.
2. Executing and delivering of services stipulated within contract between Artezen and the involved party.
3. Providing support to users of our products and services.
4. Improving continuously our services through customer feedback.
5. Preventing misuse of our products and services.
6. Ensuring health, safety and environment standards.
7. Invoicing, processing of purchases, making payments and conducting other financial tasks.
8. Providing offers on products and services to our customers.
9. Administrating and managing bulk orders.
10. Providing opportunities to participate in various marketing activities.
To reach out to larger market, we shall pursue our legitimate interest and process data also on potential customers for direct marketing initiatives. To provide relevant content to potential customers, Artezen shall process personal data of potential customers that were collected during sales negotiations or when a person had expressed interest in receiving offers from Artezen.
Legal basis for the above mentioned activities are consent, contract and legitimate interest, however ,any electronic direct marketing message you will receive, will come with an option to opt-out of future marketing communication.
Existing and potential employees.
If you are an employee we shall process your personal data to fulfil the contract with you and to comply with statutory regulations, such as labor laws, tax laws, and other regulations. We shall do so on basis of contract and legal obligation and ensure appropriate retention periods for processing such data.
If you are looking for job opportunities within Artezen, we will process your personal data in order to evaluate your skill relevance for the position you apply. We shall do so on basis of your consent and will ensure appropriate retention of 1 year for processing such data.
Vendors and partners.
We will process personal data of individuals who are representing our vendors, suppliers and business partners on basis of pursuing our legitimate interests of acquiring new partners and new markets, as well as to fulfil the contract that Artezen has with the other party.
In case we have concluded a sales contract with a company to sell our products or offer services, we might collect and process limited amount of personal data (such as name, address, social security number) about the employees or other representatives of such company to fulfil the contract. The legal basis for such processing is legitimate interest and we only process personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our customer and for the period the contract is effective and applicable statutory retention period after contract expires.
Any personal data processing is not allowed without appropriate legal ground as per General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) article 6. Therefore, we at Artezen apply one of the following legal grounds as defined in GDPR to any processing of your personal data
• Consent: the individual has given clear consent for you to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
• Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract you have with the individual, or because they have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
• Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for you to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
• Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for your legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
How we collect your personal data?
In general, Artezen collects your personal data directly from you, meaning you have freely provided this data to us to receive certain products or services or to enter into contract with us. Sometimes we might collect information on you from persons directly linked to you – for example, your manager provided your work contact information to us as a point of contact.
With whom is your personal data shared?
Data sharing means that your personal data is shared only with trusted partners that help Artezen to perform the obligation for you and the legally always belongs to Artezen and are protected in compliance with applicable standards.
Our suppliers, vendors and business partners.
We may share your personal data with our business partners or suppliers if there is a legitimate case to do so from business management perspective and statutory regulations allows us to do so or when you have consented to such exchange of data.
Public authorities such as internal revenue services, police, courts, insurance companies or other government institutions may ask Artezen to provide them with any data we hold about you. In such cases, Artezen will comply with requests from public authorities and government institutions only if there is sufficient legal basis to fulfil such request.
Automatic data processing and profiling tools.
Artezen branded websites uses automatic data collection tools and Artezen engages is using digital tracking technologies to collect information about your movements and interaction with our websites.
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience. Due to their core role of enhancing/enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain websites.
What kind of personal data does Artezen collect and processes?
Artezen may process the following personal data on you:
• General information and contact details like name, surname, telephone number, e-mail and address.
• Feedback on our services and products.
• Various requests from you to our customer service.
• Content you upload to our websites, apps and social network pages, such as photos or videos.
• Applications to our services which are provided on contractual basis.
• Financial information, such as your bank account information, credit card information, or credit rating.
• Tracking information actively sent to us via our websites, apps and generic online services. This includes information such as IP address, internet browser you use or language settings.
• Unique user information such as login ID, password, security questions
• Previous employment and education information, such as title, position, responsibilities, background, interests in professional context.
• Information you have made public and have freely given away on third party-party social networks.
As a controller, Artezen does not process sensitive personal data to provide you with goods and services, however in some cases processing such data is a requirement for us to comply with legal as well as ethical obligations set forth to us. Sensitive personal data mainly may be collected in following cases:
• If you are an employee who is on sick-leave, we might process some sensitive personal information regarding your health life as is dictated by labor law and we shall do so within the legal framework of each respective country where the subsidiary employing individual is located.
• If you are an individual who have had an incident within our premises, we might be obliged to process data on your health life to comply with HSE standards, as well as to record such incident to avoid it in future.
• If you are a customer who believes health issues are caused by food poisoning or other hazard from our products, we will be obliged to process sensitive personal data.
How does Artezen safeguard your personal data?
Personal data within Artezen is processed within safe and secure manner. At Artezen we do our best to make sure any IT systems that are built, integrated, purchased or in general – used in Artezen – abides by the privacy by design principle to maximise safe and secure processing of personal data.
We use encryption and pseudonymisation where appropriate. We limit access to personal data to those persons who have need for it.
We have guidelines, policies and trainings available for employees processing personal data in Artezen.
When we need to use processor for processing personal data we very closely evaluate the business partners we share your personal data with to make sure they comply with applicable data protection legislations. Further on, to impose the data processing standards, Artezen requests our business partners – who act as processors, whereas Artezen acts as a controller – to sign personal data processing agreement with Artezen. Through that, processor enters a binding agreement and promises to ensure safe and secure information practices.
Personal data is not processed longer than necessary. Artezen’s standard retention policy is 12 months, however the retention period may vary based on agreements, legitimate interests of Artezen, or statutory requirements regulating otherwise (for example, archiving laws, anti-money laundering laws, and other).
Artezen abides by the data minimisation principle, and makes sure that when providing you with products and services, only the minimum amount of personal data is collected which is needed for the execution of service or delivery of product.
When does Artezen use processors?
Artezen may use third party service providers as processors for personal data for following purposes: mailing of invoices and marketing materials; data storage; handling customer relations; performing credit rating checks and debt collection; employee data management and similar. List of personal data processors can be requested from Artezen.
What are your rights and how to use them?
You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you. We do however need to be sure who you are before we release any such information. You have the right to request erasure or rectification of your personal data or object to personal data processing.
If you want to request access to your data, erase or rectify the data, or object to personal data processing, please contact customer service.
Finally, you also have a right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities with regards to our processing of your personal data.
You may contact our data protection officer by sending e-mail to email@example.com or sending a letter to Artezen Srl.
This privacy statement is effective as of May 25th 2018.
Personal data policy addendum - website www.artezen.eu
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are automatically deleted from your computer when you close your browser, while permanent cookies remain stored on your computer unless they are deleted or reach their expiration date.
This site uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of the website by users. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information through cookies, stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to make reports on the use of the website. Google will memorise and use this information.
Most browsers allow you to refuse / accept cookies. Here are some practical information to disable them on the main systems used to surf the Internet:
• Microsoft Windows Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_EN
The data retention period depends on the type of data collected:
1. Request for information by completing the "Contact" form.
The data entered by you are forwarded via email to the employees / collaborators of Artezen deemed most suitable to satisfy your request. Your email and subsequent response will remain stored in our mail account for a maximum period of 10 years. No profiling activity is performed on this type of data.
2. Newsletter subscription made by you through the "Newsletter" form on this site. Since it is impossible for Artezen to establish your interest in it over time, your email address will remain in the newsletter list as long as you do not send to Artezen a request for cancellation from the newsletter in the manner described in the newsletter or in this document.
Session cookies remain in your PC for 24 hours from the date of creation while the permanent cookies (those for which you voluntarily consent) remain for a period of 2 years from the date of creation.
Each browser provides a procedure for the manual deletion of cookies and above in this statement you can find the deletion indications for the main browsers used.