Scandinavian success for Calybra
Calybra has taken Norway by storm. And now Artezen's stress- and oil-free divider is conquering the entire Nordic market, as can be seen at the Scandinavian Bakery Fair in Copenhagen (May 22-23). Testimony to its success is the interest shown by the Norwegian bakery magazine Bakeri.net. It is our pleasure to provide you with a translation of their articles:
Dough Piece Bonanza.
In a short time we had over 10 units sold and we expect to sell 20 to 25 such dough dividers during the year.
- We sold dough dividers since 1978, but never managed to supply so many in such a short time. Usually we sell 5-10 dividers per year. If it continues as it has started, we will sell 20-25 Artezen dough dividers.
- What is the reason for the great interest?
- Since it is oil-free, it provides important savings in expenditures for oil. Many customers are probably economically motivated. In addition to that, there are the low-maintenance and cleaning requirements, as well as the accurate dividing results. Here we hit very well in the market, says Horni, whose model was exhibited at the recent "Din Baker" conference in Verona.
- Though your machine now takes Norway by storm, it isn't new in itself?
- No, it's not. It has sold in over a thousand copies to other countries. It is the first time though that the machine is now sold in the Nordic countries, says Horni.